Awkward


I don't know I can use English describe my mood or no, but I will try my best to show what the mood and what happen about me today.

That was a secret for me.
I found that, I got a moment wanna escaped the true again, again, and again.
When somebody told me, I didn't have any courage to told that one, "told me the answer immediately." I escaping on the time. Yes, that is I did on the moment. I'm afraid with the true.
I'm The Weak who escaping the reality.


I knew that at the last.
Maybe somebody discovered my anomaly, or maybe I covered myself very well.


I will accept the true as fast as I can.
Maybe one of the day in the future, I will smile with my wholehearted when I'm thinking you.
Don't worry. Maybe I will more happy without loving you.
Don't expose me, please.


I blushed with shamed today!!
I am very very bashful, such like you steal a glance at someone and the someone found that and both your eyes "touching". The key point is...the someone is your love!! Damn embarrassed!! That was the reason I blushed?? I don't know as a matter of fact.


Can I forget the forget I wanna forget??
You permit the permit you wanna permit.
I admitted I didn't say honestly at the past and I already lost all the courage to you.
Forget, don't remember all ours past. Let the past be beautiful and lock in the nook of ours heart. Let ours meet be the lovely mistake to both of us.
0 Responses
abcs