Reserved

Time...no enough to use~
Exam just around the corner~
Lazy study~~zzz"


I just finished Prison Break season 1~
Damn nice~
I will start season 2 after the 2nd exam...
haiz~If I can~
Want exam already..damn bored...


About OURS homework...
zzz"
All teacher know that..we copy copy and copy...
Be clever boys and girls...make a plan~that is a thrilling thought~~XD
Don't let they know~

How can we fall like that??
How can we change like that??


The friend who I please..you got a bigger change..you know...who change you??
If I knew...maybe I will kill him~~hehe
You‘re not the one I please again~~
Be the best..my boy~~
Let me please you again~~


I very very hate my class teacher~~
She can't be a teacher okay!!
Where got teacher like this irresponsible and lazy!!
I didn't scare anyone blow this gab~~
That is true for me~~
She really not a good teacher~~
Just uses a mouth calls students do this do that~~
What the fucking you wanna do??Are you lose your hand??!!
Everyday say [ini kamu punya kelas....blah blah blah...]
So?? this is ours class not your class?? FU!!
You didn't do anything for this 4.1 class from before until now!!
All the thing about this class is we do!!
You just use the mouth then didn't do anything~~
Don't say something like you so great~~You are not!!
You didn't pay out for this class!!
You never and ever get the respect from me~~
God bless me~~ You not my class teacher next year~~
Thank God...more 1 and half year I never see you again~~
You will fucking me around this year~~
I admit I not a good student, but the different is you are a teacher!!
You have more knowledge than me~
So, you must do better than student right??!!
but MAYBE YOU NOT~~ You taught moral deficit~~Really a shame!!
Not only you have many thing wanna do..WE also so busy!!
Don't say me childish..maybe I'm...but I just wanna abreact~~


Be careful~~
Maybe you got a big trouble!!


My life turn meaningless...
Work hard at it...
How many reserved that we have??!!
0 Responses
abcs