I'm Trying To Commit Suicide

You have been abandoned!!
Saiyo!!

I decided already..
I do not online until I change the modem!!
This is the last day..
The next blog will the day I change it!!

The things I miss most are my dear Show, Gossip Girl..Nate&Serena, Vampire Diaries (that is in a tense situation T-T), the music, the drama, the movie!! I miss that all!!haiz~
Or somebody want bring me to CC??


and I want review Gossip Girl.. have anyone want give any season of GG as a present for me??
I will be thankful for that.^^
The beautiful eyes and the bad smile..I miss that very much.

I found that Nate, Chuck, Blair, Dan, Jenny, Venenssa and Lily all are smoker..that is a bad news.


Um..is a rebel action~zzz
What the hell!!
Why I'm thinking of you all the time??!!
I can't do that...
Don't make me torment!!


The chance has been given over, and that you do not treasure, don't blame me cruel.
Saiyo~

Don't miss me~~XD
XOXO~


I LOVE PARTY!!
0 Responses
abcs