Just A Game

Every school day likes gamble day...
I loss 1 lunch in CS and 1 movie ticket in 2 day on the gamble in school...

I hate noises when I'm alone.
I love alone when I'm in home.

This is a very nice thing to bring me into sleep and let me can sleep early!!
It's a great thing...alcohol...
Drink it before go sleep...
...so...nice...
I don't want stay up all night...if I can...
Actually I don't think anyone here gets a full shift of sleep.We love to stay up as much as we can.

Today...I realize something...
Something about someone...
Something from 1 year ago...
That feel nice...when I realized...
Just a game...whether you win or not, the game also will be over.
And now the game is over...

I feel so funny when see a people chatting with someone who is his love.Haha~
0 Responses
abcs