Asleep

I wanna try to start use English to type...
but i think will have many many grammar mistake...
Never mind ...just try...like a English test~~


Hehe..e3 came my home these 2 days~~
She always use my phone take photo...but...
==We have same model phone==

Yesterday..she came my home for GG...XD
Her PPS no update the last GG...don't know what's the problem~~
She also brought The Sims and a game call 100ING 365 DAYS for me...zzz
She so high when playing this game=="

Today...she come my home again~~
Of course...~~welcome~~
Both of us very bored~~
Two bored people = FUNNY
Haha~


I found that Twilight saga New Moon was update in PPS...
I really so high!!
Haha~~
I watch this movie twice...but I think I will watch it many many time~~

After e3 back...I continues my movie...
I'm enjoying!!
Suddenly...
My phone ring...
e3's message~~
My pity e3...she said her computer was broken by thunder and her holidays would died...
Oh...My...God...
I can't believe that!!

I called her...and she told me about that~~
The "auto-door" also broken and the television too...

To my PITY girl e3 :

Your holidays really FINISH...just 5th today~~
Luckily...
The trip to Genting Highland can give you a very nice 3days~~
Enjoy~
I'm looking forward the trip^.^ and I hope I can go with you~~
Haha~~


The result day just a corner...SCARE!!FEAR!!FUNK!!


#My family want come back loh#Nice??Don't know...don't ask me...
I'm not in accordance with filial?? Maybe...
AKUMA=EVIL
0 Responses
abcs