Tried

Haiz!!
My computer...
Haiz..has problem!!Cannot Start...I using my dad's one...
Sad...
Tomorrow will go Perkasa for repair...maybe..haven tell my parent...


Yes..my parent came back yesterday and my aunt together...
My aunt and my cousin lived in my home yesterday...

They had back to Singapore..


I feel strange with my cousin...
We no chatting...
Maybe we don't know what we wanna chat...or we scare "how-do-you-do"...
No talking maybe is the best way!!


Yesterday,before my family back...
My mum call me...she want me change all bedsheet and clean the floor!!
I hate do that thing!!
Damn tired!!



Today...I change my mood...the mood never come forth in last week...
Last week...
I got a beautiful mood~
Don't know why...after my parent back..all thing like different already...


Now,my home have many sock..
Nice or Bad??
No sock better for me~~


I realize...I don't like live with my family...
I don't like my sisters noise!!
Maybe I want a Robinson's life...maybe..I more like the life no family...
Maybe...maybe...maybe...
Confuse~~


DIFFERENT MOOD DIFFERENT LIFE...STARTING...
0 Responses
abcs