Depressed



A fox may grow grey but never good


Nothing can describe my mood.
A little neglect may bread great mischief.


Yesterday, I went took my PMR result...
Only one word to describe my result...BAD


Serve One Right!!
I know~
No study hard, how got the harvest.


I thought I knew my result before got it, but I cannot accept it.
Someone told me he already approved of his result although just 2A, but Science and Math he got the best grad.


I don't know how.
Suddenly, I scare term begins!!
I realize the doomsday not on 24 DIS, not on 2012 but in 4 JAN 2010.



My mum, no say anything about my result since I back home until today.

I promise my mum yesterday when I called and told her my result.
I will do the best on my SPM.


All my friend, the last gathering of us, 31 DIS night!!
Next year, I don't know how face it, let this day be my best memory with all of you.



I got the worse birthday and the worse Christmas in 2009.
The gift of that days is tears.
0 Responses
abcs