Empty

If I can speak fluently English, I never and ever say I'm a Malaysian!!


Wednesday,7.00 I waked up==got tuition!!
Damn tired!!
Took a shower, had breakfast,and set my hair==" I WANNA CUT HAIR!!
My hair very mushroom now==" T-T
Haiz~

After tuition,immediacy go had lunch then my dad took us go took my aunt and go took bus.
We took the bus at the Causeway Link which near Bukit Indah Jusco.
RM5 per 1 people.Cheap~~ Reach Jurong Point ~

Then we went bought MRT Standard Ticket
Return fare $5.2,the chances are RM12.50


When I'm in the MRT Station at Jurong Point...
I saw this!!
POPULAR!!
Singapore really very cool!!
MRT Station also have POPULAR!!
I like!!!!

This car!!
Took this picture at Orchard Road!!
Whose car??
Edward Cullen's car in Twilight!!Haha!!




When I passed through Grand Hzatt Hotel Singapore!!
I saw Roadster, Beautiful!! Nice...but not belong me==



Finally, I found STAGE, first time went to my dear's shop, very shy. o~.~o
Happy but disappointed, no cap!!
Haiz~
The shop assistant told me all cup had sell, and she also said don't know when will come new cap...very very disappointed!!


I think STAGE cannot set up in Far East Plaza but in ION!!
ION will more better. Just my opinion.


Before back JB, I went to the Popular!!
I like this!!


Very tired the day.
Walking walking walking...
My mum and my aunt looked clothes.
My leg..broke!!


Singapore, all guys i-phone, i-pod, psp on the hand!!
The shopping center, libraries, and all thing better than Malaysia.
Compare with Malaysia, Malaysia is hang arrears in anything.



Next day,I go Big Mouth.
KeXin was back~We got a gathering.
[WE]: G: KeXin ( Of course got her,was her gathering ), JinEe (She was the planner of this gathering), ZiYan ( She was the "FISH BALL" who helped us booked the room ), and Me ( I'm the one who no did anything ). B: JinXiang (Thank him a lot came my home and went to the bus stop with me ), XiangHwa ( Thank him too same with JinXiang ), XinSheng ( Erm...no any adjective for this guy ) and MiaoSheng ( Golden hair, Show Luo's hair style and face side like my Dear Show Luo, of course my dear HANDSOME than him ).

We "Sing, Sang, Song"..

After Big Mouth, we went 魔力点子.
A new shop new 777.
777 is the SIGN~XD
SinEr, WenPing, JingSheng, ChiaHock and YuChen came too~
WeiSan also got came~
Chatted, Chatted, and Chatted~
I finished my dinner at here.
This is a no bad place~ I like it,but the food wanna be tasty more.
9.30pm, SinEr's mum brought me back home~ Thank a lot.


A nice day.


I saw this today~
In 天天书局~
Gossip Girl's book.
If I saw this in Popular, I will buy~

I Really Don't Like Strange !!
0 Responses
abcs