Die


My dear computer came back on Wednesday!!
Luckily, my music and picture be safe.
My mum got scolded...but my dad no say anything.


This few day...I am watching "下一站幸福"~
Nice drama~~


Since my family back,I feel my time very short.=="
No Enough...
Haiz~


My dad..very impenetrable...
Why??Because he always say me play computer whole day, but I just watch PPS!! I do not play computer!! How can say like that...No buy DVD so watch PPS, just like this...No play computer!!
I cannot accept he say me play computer whole day!!
WATCH and PLAY are different!!


Nothing happen...
Bored everyday,Like a bitch...
No go out,just at home like a oldie...
Throw myself on the bed~~
No have any good moon~~


Holidays!!
I'm wasting my time~~
I hope can fast term begins~~



Nothing wanna say.
Thursday, will go out , have a gathering.
0 Responses
abcs