Dawn

~Luck is also a strength~

I can't say I'm not lucky but I didn't try hard!!

My world became "Total Solar Eclipse"
Dawn..where are you??!!


Finally..
I got the feel..

Someone said:
"YOU have already wasted 3 years"..yes..I did..
"Cheer up on the days after.." will I??

The confidence make me lost.
Encourage..and??....nothing!!
Down..
that why call..
use the science method say about it:
The higher hope, the higher disappointment!!

My English so lousy..don't praise me like that..
I can't afford it!!


Don't tell people about your problems...
70% of them don't care and the rest 30% are GLAD!!



Yesterday..my England lose the game!!
so sad..
goodbye England..see you next World Cup~
Gerrard, Lampard both of you got many perfect shoot..but Germany is very nice~~
and I don't think England already try their best!!
They can be better..maybe just only 2-1 not 4-1!!
0 Responses
abcs